Skip to content

General

Influence Axigen’s future product evolution — get early access to new features mockups, prototypes, and early previews and tell us your opinion. Join our product community newsletter
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

270 results found

1. Ability to search by informarion in Contact Info

It is a very common feature in most of the software that admin account can search among accounts with their information.

It will be good that the admin account of Axigen also can search among users with the information that is available in Contact Info.

For example, I want to know this Mobile phone "+989123456789" belongs to which account? or birthday of which accounts equals to 1985 sep 19?

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  WebAdmin  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Web Client vs. Stand Alone Client

Such a nice interface, cool web mail new features, but it is also better on this beta version of Axigen if there is a single or stand alone mail client be available and installable to a single computer just like Mozilla Thunderbird, Microsoft Outlook, eMClient, etc. for it is better and fast to access, webmail is good only when outside the company premises in times that mail client is inaccessible. Having your own mail client software associated with Axigen server is a bit more okay than relying on 3rd party mail client. Hope this feature will be available soon. Keep…

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What benefits would you see with an Axigen email client, compared to (1) third party compatible clients and (2) the existing WebMail?

3. Please notify users about the availability of new updates on the official website.

We use Aksigen server without Internet connection and therefore do not always keep up with the release of updates. Every time you contact support and ask if there are new updates uncomfortable. Or make a personal account on your official website, where all the information will be. Thanks!

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Public Folders accessibility for EAS clients

Public Folders are not seen in iOS when configured as Exchange ActiveSync client, obviously because they are not seen as account folders. In order to circumvent this limitation, other mail servers allows to "mount" subscribed folders from other accounts to own account folders.

It would be nice for Axigen to enable access to Public Folders for EAS clients too, since most enterprise users (which are the ones more likely to use Public Folders) have EAS configured on their mobile devices.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Filter the html link and attachment before opening if the link is malicious.

Like other email server i think its time to level up especially in terms of security most of our user complaints about spoofed spams:

For sure it will help a for axigen users :

When sending email to our accounts once the link or attachment is malicious it will deep check and pop up as "this link may contains virus or malware this link/attachment contains ads" something like that so our user is prevent or aware from opening this kind of click bait spams.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WebAdmin  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Set expiration date for email and authorize email can only view the messages with password.

When we send a confidential we will set a validity time :
    for example : The request is longer than the week so the message is automatically expired . and also to set password for this confidential email or who can only access or view this messages this is useful for accounting and sales for transaction.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WebMail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide Meaningful storage charts

Currently the storage charts only show how much space is used out of the allocated storage. In most cases the charts show an usage of 99% - which is good. But admins think that their storage is running out of space. So the current charts are rather useless. They just indicate if I should issue the compact storage or not. Really helpful would be a graph indicating that I really have to add an additional storage container, soon.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. storage capacity monitoring/management

Would be very helpful have a page with storage capacity, available space, and storage use for all domains in single pane.
    This could help to prevent storage Space exhaustion.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2FA and app-passwords (like GMail, ...)

Dear Support,

it is very nice that you have set up 2FA (TOTP) support for webmail. However, in this way the functionality is unfortunately insufficient, as no additional security is achieved.

Example:

My password is “simpler” and 2FA is enabled. In this situation, access to the webmailer is sufficiently protected, as a potential attacker would need to both guess or spy on the password and use the associated second factor (TOTP).
    However, since only the webmailer is secured, this unfortunately does not help very much. Access via SMTP, CALDAV/CARDAV, ActiveSync, IMAP is unrestricted with the simple password without a second
    19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. list out all mail account at admin console (GUI) with aliases

list out all mail account at Webadmin console (GUI) with aliases

Currently alias require to click in each email account to view.

It could be useful for customer IT admin if there are a feature can be list out all account with aliases (by GUI)

(We knew there are a py script to do it. But PY script is suppose for run at Server directly. So we request that feature exist at Webadmin)

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ability to see the members of the groups

Currently is impossible for a user, see the members of a groups. This is a big limitation and a potential security issue because a user must send an email to groups without know the effective members.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Share agenda's between users of different domains

It is for me a must to be able to select users from different domains to share the agenda's. now i have to put the domain as a alias underneeth the other domain. should not be nescessary. then i have the email adress as a problem.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Automatically purge emails (Inbox & Sent ) that are older than XX numbers of days from WebAdmin

Ability to set the number of days in WebAdmin such that emails older than this get deleted automatically. Currently you can only set it for Spam and Trash under Quotas. Nice if other folder such as Inbox & Sent can be included.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Signatures for "mobile" webmail

Functionality like gmail - user have configured e-mail signature in "desktop" version of webmail and if he use Axigen webmail on mobile device, "mobile" version is showed, where no signature is available. Gmail is adding default signature from "desktop" webmail when user is using mobile version of their webmail.

note: Our users have duties designated by law to use specified clause in every text-based communication with their clients. They must copy-paste this text on mobile devices.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WebMail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Enhanced purge options (All folders, all folders except)

For automatic purge (via CLI) I have to know all folder names explicitly. Of course I have no idea how a client structured his folders.

So an option for:
    - Purge all folders
    - Purge all folders except

would be great.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Give user ability to choose default alias for creating/sending new emails.

It would be nice to give the user in the webmail the ability to set a default alias for sending out emails.

For example. When someone uses Axigen for collecting business and private email but mostly sends business emails. Then it would be useful if one could choose a default alias for sending.

In addition to this could be a popup dialog which lets users ,who have multiple aliases, choose which alias to send from...

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  WebMail  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the ability to block an account without removing it

if you do not use LDAP-sync in axigen you can't block account. It is useful when it is planned for a long time that the user will not use your account

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  WebAdmin  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add move to quarantine to advance routing rules

Add an action of move to quarantine to the advance routing rules.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Bring back 32bit Linux support -or- provide an ARM7+ build

Currently use Axigen 9 on an ARM based server which relies on binary translation to run 32bit x86 programs (yes it is possible) but I'm limited to 32bit only, and since you've dropped support for 32bit builds, I am now unable to upgrade and cannot use newer versions of Axigen.

I suggest either bringing back 32bit builds for linux, or provide ARM builds for servers running that increasingly popular, energy efficient arch? ARM7 is already mainstream and supported by all the main Linux Distros, heck even Shoutcast now has an ARM build.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Rethink Permission Management

Managing permissions is very difficult and frustrating. It's almost as if you've designed the system for users that don't manage email for lots of domains. As an example, one of my clients owns several domains and I would like to give them access to manage their users, groups, and mailing lists. That is made up of 10+ permissions that I would have to give across 2-3 domains. Now multiply that problem by 100+ domains each with different administrators.

PLEASE, PLEASE make this easier for me. I honestly want to go crazy each time I need to add a new domain…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  2 comments  ·  WebAdmin  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?