Skip to content

General

Influence Axigen’s future product evolution — get early access to new features mockups, prototypes, and early previews and tell us your opinion. Join our product community newsletter

2 results found

1. Disable IMAP folder visibility for non-mail class folders

Usually we do not want to expose Contacts or Calendar type folders to IMAP clients. We know that’s up to the client to ask only for folder class it’s interested in, by using the “CLASS” extension, but not all clients behave in this way.
    For that reason other mail servers allow to restrict IMAP LIST output to only folders of class "mail".

Ii would be useful if Axigen would be able to restrict IMAP folders visibility basing on folder's IPM class.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. CalDav support

When I installed Axigen, I had been under the impression that it had full CalDAV support. Turns out it's only read-only ICS support. Having full and proper CalDAV support would allow you to support a variety of calendar clients without needing special plugins or whatnot.

As it stands, this is a dealbreaker and I'm now going to have to try something else, which is a shame because I otherwise really like Axigen.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base